Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Hi,
In this third phase of my working life I want to share the insights I've gained being a leader in a variety of settings over the last 38 years.  I intend to first talk briefly about a framework for leadership in general and then talk about what I think is different in a global context.  Along the way it will be necessary to spend a little time on cultural awareness and how that affects leader behavior.  I'll also talk about Diversity and Inclusion, what those concepts mean to a leader of a global team and why I think it's important.  I'll share some of my own lessons learned and my personal "Top 20" leadership rules of thumb.   I will try to stay on topic but may drift into the broader learning space, energy policy or other topics as they arise, but I intend to always return to this global leadership topic.  I also expect to publish a book review about once a week.  I look forward to hearing from you all and exchanging views on this important topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment